Data Protection Project Process
Based on many years of experience, ds² offers a custom-made data protection procedural model, which can be divided into 3 project phases:
- Audit the current data protection situation prior to engaging an external Data Protection Officer
- identification of the concrete provisions to be carried out for the business in question
- Gain an insight into ds²’s working method
- Processing the tasks that resulted from the audit
- High priority tasks are dealt with first, e.g. requests from official supervisory bodies, legal risks etc.
- Scope and duration depend to a large extent upon the risks identified and the preliminary work carried out by the business